Last week, one of my user came to me and complain about her DVD stuck in her Macbook. She tried to hit the eject key and drag the disk into the trash. But the disk still stuck in the DVD Rom.
It is very easier to fix this problem. Below are the steps: Continue reading
By default, Apple Wireless keyboard is not functioning at all. In order to make the Wireless Keyboard workable, follow the following steps to setup it:
- Install the Apple Wireless Keyboard and Mouse software that came with the keyboard. Insert the CD, double-click the installer, and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Turn the keyboard over, install the batteries as illustrated and replace the battery cover.
- Open the Bluetooth Setup Assistant.
- Click Continue.
- At the Select Device Type panel, select Keyboard. Do not click Continue yet.
- Using the power switch on the bottom of the keyboard, turn the keyboard on. The light above the power switch should begin to flash.
- Click Continue. The keyboard’s name should appear in the device list of the Search pane.
- Select the keyboard in the Setup Assistant listing, then click Continue. The assistant will try to pair with the keyboard.
- When the Setup Assistant prompts you to do so, type the passkey shown in the Setup Assistant on the Apple Wireless Keyboard. Press the Return key on the keyboard when you are finished.
- Once the assistant says the computer and keyboard have successfully paired, click Continue.
- Setup is complete. Click Quit.
You should now be able to use the Apple Wireless Keyboard.