- Go to vCenter > VM Templates. Right-click your template and choose the New VM from This template option:
- The Deploy From Template wizard opens. Enter the name of the new virtual machine and select a location (a datacenter or VM folder) for the VM:
- Select the cluster or host or resource pool on which the VM will run:
- Select the datastore for your new VM:
- From Select the clone options, tick Customize this virtual machine’s hardware (Experimental) to customize the virtual machine specification base on requirement from SO.
Example: Add new Network and assign port group
- Click Finish to start the deployment: