One of my customer complain that he cannot login to his DirectAdmin control panel. When he trying to login to the DirectAdmin control panel, he getting the following error: “License has expired“.
To fix this problem,
1) You need to check your license information Eg: Check the due date / license expired date to ensure the license is active
2) If the license is active, try to login to your server and manually re-syncing your license
Below are the steps:-
– once you ssh in to your server, enter following command:-
/usr/local/directadmin/scripts/getLicense.sh <cid> <lic_id>
Note: cid is your DirectAdmin client ID and lic_id is your license ID.
– After running the above command, restart DirectAdmin:
service directadmin restart
– After that, just refresh the DirectAdmin admin page if you’ve already logged in or try logging in once more.