I just contact Dell Support to seek their help to guide me to reprogram my Dell Vostro 1510 operating System. According to them, we need to follow the sequence to reprogram the OS.
Here i going to show you the simple step to reprogram Dell Vostro 1510
- To Boot From CD/DVD:
- Put the Operating CD inside the CDRom and restart the laptop, once see Dell logo quickly press F12 button for few times and choose CD, DVDRom and press enter.
- Once see “press any key to continue” quickly press enter again then it will book from the CD.
- If you want to know more information on how to install Windows, just go to below url:
For Drivers Installation:
- Insert the Dell Drivers and Utilities CD to the CDRom.
- Under the Topic choose: Drivers and install all the driver one by one with the tick beside.
- click on the Extract button then unzip the file and install it
- some driver may need to restart the system and some no need
- Then go to Topic choose for Application and install the Dell Quick set as the same steps for installing drivers
- Then go to Topic choose Utilities and install the Dell System Notebook Software as the same steps for installing the drivers.
For Installing Media Direct:
- Insert the Media Direct CD and just install it.
Now your system is ready and you can install what ever program that you want to install.