Password protecting your Excel Worksheet can prevent others open your works with your permission. To allow only authorized users to view or modify your data, you can help secure your entire workbook file with a password.
To do it, just follow below steps:-
- Open your Excel workbook, on the File menu, click Save As.
- On the Tools menu, click General Options.
- Do either or both of the following:
- If you want users to enter a password before they can view the workbook, type a password in the Password to open box, and then click OK.
- If you want users to enter a password before they can save changes to the workbook, type a password in the Password to modify box.
- Click OK.
- When prompted, retype your passwords to confirm them.
- Click Save.
- If prompted, click Yes to replace the existing workbook.
If you have any other method to protect Excel Spreadsheet, please share with me. 🙂