1. Open browser in your BB
2. Go to http://m.google.com/sync
3. Press Install Now (the Apps will install automatically on your device)
4. Exit the browser and open up Download folder in your Menu
5. Enter Google Sync apps.
6. Enter the Setting that you desire.
7. Start Sync.
8. Exit the apps.
9. Go to Calendar in your Menu and you should be able to view the events that are on your Google Calendar.
If you have selected Automatic sync in the option, the calender will sync every 2 hours. However, if you need an instant sync, you may always go to Option in the calendar by pressing the BlackBerry logo button on your phone and locate the Google Sync option on top of the option list. Sync Now.