I think most of you will encounter problem on viewing chinese character on PPStream software. I also facing the same problem on my Windows Vista machine. I can’t read the channels, the display of all channels are ??????
It is easy to solve this problem. All you need to do is to change the language display option in your Windows for non-Unicode program.
Below are the steps:-
- Click on your Start Button
- Then, click on Control Panel
- Click on Clock, Language, Region
- Click on Region and Language Options
- Now click on Administrative
- After that, click on Change System locale..
- Select Chinese (Simplified, Singapore) and click Ok
- After you change it, you have to restart your computer in order to apply the new language. If you not restart your machine, it would not work at all.
Once you restart your machine, you should be able to view the Chinese character on your PPStream program.
This tutorial should able to apply to Windows 7. I think it will work. 🙂