You can search everything in your Mac by using Spotlight function. How to use it???
1. Go to the top-right corner on your screen.
2. Click the button that has a magnifying glass.
3. Type in what you’re searching for.
4. It will begin to search the entire computer for apps, files, history etc.
5. Click what you want. Now you can search faster with Spotlight!
1. Open command prompt. Go to Windows, then Run, and type “cmd” . Press enter.
2. Type “cd\” and press enter to get to the root directory of c:\ .
3. Type “attrib -h -r -s autorun.inf” and press enter.
4. Type “del autorun.inf” and press enter.
5. Repeat the same process with other drives and restart your computer.
6. Restart your computer and it’s done. Enjoy the freedom to open hard drives on a double click.
How to create an ISO file from a folder or CD/DVD?? To do this all we need two freeware softwares they are Folder2ISO and LC ISO creator.
Folder2ISO: To create ISO image from Folders
Step 1: Run the Folder2ISO program
Step 2: Use the folder browser to locate the folder which you want to convert.
Step 3: Now select the destination folder where you want to save your ISO file.
Step 4: If you want give a label to the ISO file which you are going to create.
Step 5: Now go on and generate your ISO file from your folder.
LC ISO Creator: To create ISO Image from CD/DVD
Step 1: Run the LC ISO Creator
Step 2: Select the drive from you which you want to create the ISO file.
Step 3: Now when you hit the create iso button you would be asked to save the file, select the directory where you want to save the file.
Step 4: Now your ISO file will be created in no time. (Depends on your drive speed)