There are a few method to Right Click on Mac
One Button Mouse Method
- Press control and then click your one button mouse or (laptop trackpad button) simultaneously while pointing at the link or object you want to right click. You will notice that the normal right click options appear next to your mouse pointer.
Two Finger Right Click
- Understand you can only do this if you have a mac laptop.
- Take two of your fingers (forefinger and the middlefinger). Spread them about two centimeters apart and put them on the trackpad.
- That should work.
Apple Mighty Mouse Method
- Understand that any two button mouse can be programmed to work with a right click. Similarly, some seemingly one button mice manufactured by Apple such as the Mighty Mouse or the Wireless Mighty Mouse can be programmed respond to a click on the right side.
- Point your mouse the Apple icon in the upper left of your screen. Select System Preferences. Then select “Keyboard & Mouse”.
- Change the setting on the right side of the mouse to be the “Secondary Button” as shown in the example below:
There are time when application can freeze up and not respond, requiring a Force Quit situation. The advantage of force quitting the application is that it eliminates the need to reboot the computer.
- Press Command – Option – Escape simultaneously. If you need more explanation on how to find these keys read on:
- Command is the button with the curly clover pattern on it. In pre 2008 apple keyboards it also had an apple icon on it. It is in the bottom left of your keyboard.
- Alt/Option key is located at the bottom left of your keyboard.
- Escape (Esc) is located at the top left hand corner of your keyboard.
- Select the application you want to force quit from the “Force Quit Applications” window that pops up. If the program has crashed, it will typically say “not responding” next to it in this menu.
- Click the button that says “Force Quit”.
- Direct your mouse to the apple icon in the top left of your screen.
- Scroll down to “Force Quit” and close the application which is not responding.
With CalDAV support in Google Calendar, you’ll be able to view and edit your Google Calendar events directly in other calendar applications, such as Apple iCal or Mozilla Sunbird.
* Please take note that CalDAV only support iCal 3.x
To set up CalDAV support for Google Calendar in iCal, follow these steps:
- Open the iCal application by going to Finder > Applications > iCal
- From the iCal menu bar, select Preferences.
- Under the Accounts tab, click the “+” sign to add an account. (Do not select any checkboxes in the Accounts tab.)
- In the pop-up screen, enter the following information:Description: This will be the title for your CalDAV calendar list
Username: This is the complete email address you use with Google Calendar (including the part after the @ sign). If you’re using Google Apps, be sure to enter your Google Apps email address.
Password: This is the password you use to sign in to Google Calendar
- In the Server Options drop-down, enter [ https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/ [ your Google Calendar email address ] /user ] as your Account URL.For example, if the email address used to access your Google Calendar is firstname.lastname@example.org, the Account URL would be https://email@example.com/user
6. Click Add, and wait five to seven minutes while the initial sync takes place. (All subsequent syncs are instantaneous.)
Add secondary calendars
To view secondary calendars in Apple’s iCal, follow the instructions below for each calendar you’d like to enable:
- Sign in to Google Calendar.
- In the calendar list on the left, click the down-arrow button next to the appropriate calendar, then select Calendar Settings. (Alternatively, click on “Manage Calendars” at the bottom of the calendar list, then click on the name of the appropriate calendar.)
- In the Calendar Address section, locate the “Calendar ID.”
- Copy the email address displayed after “Calendar ID:”
- Open the iCal application (Finder > Applications > iCal).
- Follow steps 2-4 from the Enable Google Calendar in iCal section above.
- Under Server Options, enter [ https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/ [ Calendar ID ] /user ] as your Account URL.(e.g. https://firstname.lastname@example.org/user)