Recently i just help my customer upgrade their vCenter and ESXI host from version 5.5 to 6.5. As we know, VMWare no longer support vSphere client starting from version 6. To manage the vCenter and ESXI 6.5, customer have to use browser with flash support.
Today my customer complaint to me said that he already upgrade/update the flash player few time, but an error message about flash player is not update showing in the browser screen.
To solve this issue, please ensure that Flashplayer is activated.
Please follow these steps:
- Go to
- Select Plugins
- Locate Shockwave Flash
- Select Always Activate from the drop-down menu
I believe some of your guys may experience the following error when trying to reinstall Mac OS X in recovery mode.
There are two possible reason cause above error.
Reason 1:- Wi-Fi connection is not stable and keeps disconnecting.
Reason 2:- System time on your Mac is incorrect.
To fix system time issue in recovery mode
- Open up a Terminal from the utilities menu
- Enter the following command
ntpdate -u time.apple.com
- Try to install your Mac OS X again. It should work as expected.
1) User enters www.example.com in their browser. Hostname sent to DNS for resolution
2) DNS resolves www.example.com to the Virtual IP address (VIP) of 10.10.10.10.
3) Client sends request to VIP.
4) Array proxies request to selected real service.
5) Further requests from the client may be sent to the same or a different real service, depending on persistency configuration.