Error “SQL: SQL Error [ndoutilsSQL: SQL Error [ndoutils]”
If you see above error when you logon the NagiosXi Server, it may be a symptom of one or more crashed tables. The steps outlined below allow you to repair the MySQL database tables used by Nagios XI.
Repairing MySQL Tables
- First, login to your Nagios XI server as the root user via SSH.
- Run the Nagios XI database repair script with the following command:
This process may take several minutes to complete, depending on the size of your database
If above step unable to solve the problem, you may have to contact Nagios support team
The sign in and out functions in Windows 10 are now different compared to previous versions of windows.
Now the method to sign out from the windows is:
- Click the Start Menu
- Move the cursor to your PC / User name at the top left corner of the start menu
- Right Click, and you will see the option to sign out there
- The shotcut way to do this is by pressing Windows Logo + X
Microsoft Edge is a new web browser in Windows 10. Microsoft Edge is replacing Internet Explorer as default web browser
There is a new feature in Microsoft Edge called Web Notes where by you could able to scribble, highlight, and add notes to web pages.
To enable the Web Notes Function, move the cursor to the top right on the edge browser. As shown in the screen shot, click on the “Make a web note” icon.
Once inside the mode, you may use the “Pen” function to write anything on the browser.